I regret not picking it up now, Angela.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: asrobin...@mindspring.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 04:32:19 +0000
Subject: Re: out Immortel (ad vitam) RE: [scifinoir2] Interesting
Animated/rotoscoped movie "Renaissance" on IFC now

      I missed it.  They should always show movies more than once just for this
very reason!!

I picked up Immortel on DVD because is was pretty good and -- likewise -- I
don't like to rely on being able to catch obscure titles like that on TV again.
 (Unlike movies such as Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Indpendence
Day, etc. one of which is running somewhere during any given week.)

Angela

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390708/direct/01/