This election only proves two things: people are stupid and a sucker is born
every minute.  The good people of Massachussetts (the pitiful minority that
voted, anyway) fell for Brown's shell game - rolling around the great state in
a pick-up truck.

Interesting note, good ol' boy, George W. Bush, now that he no longer needs the
populist imagery of his "western white house" lives in Dallas and not Crawford,
Texas.

~rave!