To screw NBC he "bought" a Bugatti Veyron($1.5 million) and dressed it like a
mouse. He also bought the usage rights for the Rolling Stones "Satisfaction"
during the sketch. That one was real because NBC took it down from the web and
won't re-air it.

Last night he "bought" Kentucky Derby winner Mine That Bird, dressed it in mink
and aired licensed NFL Superbowl footage. LOL