That does make me smile, rave.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: ravena...@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:06:56 +0000
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Alien Life May Be on Earth: Scientist

      I saw this in the newspaper today (yeah, I'm old school like that) and
the notion both intrigues and fascinates me.  The idea of microscopic life has
intrigued writers for centuries.  I think of "Horton Hears a Who" or the money
shot at the end of "Men in Black" off the top of my head. Imagine, as we live
on earth, civilizations may live on (and in) us.

~rave!