From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mr. Worf
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 9:59 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] The movie Meteor Storm

Tonight I watched the movie Meteor storm tonight. This movie was about a freak
meteor shower that turned out to be a the beginnings of a large asteroid that
is aimed at San Francisco. Several land marks were destroyed including
Alcatraz. The effects in the movie weren't the best, but it was kind of fun to
watch anyway.

One thing that was hilarious in the movie was whoever wrote the movie had a
serious problem with cellphones in San Francisco. A definite reoccurring theme.
You gotta love that.

I think that I am learning something from these bad movies. How to shoot
something really cheaply.