To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:21:49 -0800
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Survivors?

One more thing… among many.  About the doctor helping the
murderer.  Doctor’s can usually determine when someone has an irritant like
mace in their eyes.  Wouldn’t she at least feel caution toward someone who has
been maced?  Maybe I’m nick picking.

Did you like it, if so what did you like about it>