We have a lot of organic farmers in California so that's what I was thinking
of when I wrote that post. There is an organic dairy farm only about 10
minutes from here. They have a couple hundred head of cattle and land on
both sides of the freeway.

I think the biggest problem would be rats until they get to the point where
they get a disease as well.

Getting back to the show. Isn't it a little odd than none of the animals
died and only the humans? That would take some serious genetic manipulation.