UK gun laws are strict and firearms are much more scarce. So unless they find a
gun club, illegal stash or abandoned police or military ordnance they are out
of luck. I guess it does get addressed soon.

That jackal with the double barrel and his crew would be the first matter I
addressed once I got armed. The food distribution center would be an
incomparable resource.