I would have paid a visit to the police department right off the bat, and
doubly so as soon as I saw those fools with guns. AR15 trumps a double
barrel.

I guess what bugs me is that they aren't being proactive but reactive to
everything. The only one that seems to have any sense is the black guy and
he's not going to be the leader any time soon. (the black guy is rarely the
leader)

The government place with the giant windmills is another thing that bugs me.

Here's another question. Where are the religious zealots that they think
that they are survivors to rebuild the world for the lord?