The interview was over 2 years old and sitting in a can. Since the formerly
scary black man is now on a show that the Faux audience watches they dug it up
to give Palin's lame show a boost.

The thing that was funny was their bs attempt to disrespect him by calling him
a fledgling actor. Really? So being a working actor for just shy of 20 years
makes you a newbie....right.