From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 7:41:39 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] SGU Actress Blogs about Adult Themes on Show

The last two trek shows played up the sexual aspect. The holodeck action and
the ladies in the clingy outfits was pushing the eye candy factor. (Dax should
have been on that list too.)

I think that someone in management is thinking that if they make sex symbols
out of the characters that they will increase their ratings with numbers from
the puberty set.

That's why Dollhouse poured it on.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >