Again, to me, it speaks of a collective lack of creativity. Too many times,
in too many of my groups, I've heard the cry, "How does this piece of sh*t
get made?" The answer -- everytime a remake or a sequel succeeds, it's a
message to H'Wood, that the audience will basically pay for a retread every
time. Next thing we know, the tire industry will catch on.