The Eye of Harmony, as originally written in canon, was the source of power
for all TARDISes, kept on Gallifrey so that no other races could gain access
to it. As of the Doctor Who movie, as I said before, all TARDISes had one.

The Panopticon was, in a sense, the Control Room of all Time Lord operations
across the Universe.