Keith, I've been trying *not* to watch, because I'm on something of a roll
(stopping now only for a special e-mail delivery) and I don't want to be
distracted. Otherwise, I'd be chin-deep in it, and lost in Gugino's eyes...

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant

<<327.gif>>