Did anyone watch? Did anyone care? I'm still gathering my thoughts. I'm holding
off on discussion of specifics for fear of spoilage.

I'm torn, really torn. There are somethings I liked and somethings I didnt. I
think they may be the same as the things I've liked and disliked about the show
the whole time.

I rewatched the pilot episode and while I am not thoroghly convinced that they
had the whole thing planned out, I think there was some definitive planning
from the beginning. I think Locke teaching Walt to play backgammon was
indicative of such.

I'm walking away from six seasons not feeling Galactica'd but not necessarily
satisfied either.

Anyone else?

Bosco