From: "Bosco Bosco" <ironpi...@yahoo.com>
To: "Sci Fi Noir" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 12:12:16 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] The End Of Lost

Did anyone watch? Did anyone care? I'm still gathering my thoughts. I'm holding
off on discussion of specifics for fear of spoilage.

I'm torn, really torn. There are somethings I liked and somethings I didnt. I
think they may be the same as the things I've liked and disliked about the show
the whole time.

I rewatched the pilot episode and while I am not thoroghly convinced that they
had the whole thing planned out, I think there was some definitive planning
from the beginning. I think Locke teaching Walt to play backgammon was
indicative of such.

I'm walking away from six seasons not feeling Galactica'd but not necessarily
satisfied either.

Anyone else?

Bosco