Obama Gets Applause at West Point, Fox Erases It?

President Obama addressed the graduates at West Point Academy on Saturday,
saying, "Adversaries want to divide us, but we are united by our support for
you - soldiers who send a clear message that this country is both the land
of the free and the home of the brave." His comments about the wars in
Afghanistan and Iraq and the threats of terrorism received applause from the
graduates, but Fox News apparently didn't like it! Filmmaker Michael Moore
posted the Fox video on Twitter<http://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/14602550518>,
which features what seems to be an edited pause, making it look like Obama
was met with silence when he said the country is poised to end the war in
Iraq this summer. However, Michael Moore isn't exactly the most unbiased
reporter. Watch the Fox version for yourself:

The original is on the White House's
website<http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/video/president-obama-delivers-commencement-west-point>.
So, is the above version edited, or was it just an innocent TV glitch, like
that one
time<http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-november-10-2009/sean-hannity-uses-glenn-beck-s-protest-footage>Sean
Hannity used crowd shots of Glenn Beck's 9/12 protest to make a
different GOP health care rally appear more heavily attended?
Video is located here:
http://gothamist.com/2010/05/24/obama_gets_applause_at_west_point_f.php