Innocent glitch... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And I just had a letter from
the Curia in Rome, saying that I'm in the running for a seat in the COllege
of Cardinals, despite having been lapsed in my faith for 27 years now.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant