From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 8:49:58 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Columbia Valedictorian steals Patton Oswald's Star
Trek Routine

It was a simple fix: the valedictorian could have simply said "the comedian
Patton Oswald tells a story that I believe is apropos here -"
I guarantee he would gotten the same life from friends and families that had
not heard the joke yet.

I admit I don't always site the source. I have been saying "I love when a plan
comes together" for years without knowing that catchphrase is from "The
A-Team." But I use this in casual conversation which has different rules from
formal speeches.

My other favorite quote is "No matter where you go, there you are!" which I
always attribute to the movie "Buckeroo Banzai" (which some say Buckeroo stole
from Confucius).

~rave!