From: "B Smith" <daikaij...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 4:38:29 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: "Deadliest Warrior": Roman Centurion vs. Indian
Rajput

Rajput. It was clearly a case of a superior one on one combatant fighting a
soldier who excels in unit level combat.

That said I think a Roman century or legion would have beaten the Rajput. The
Roman expert had it right that the Roman tactics would have overcome the Rajput
but one on one the a Centurion was out of luck.