From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2010 4:50:22 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Hollywood Whitewash? Persia, Airbender casting angers
fans

I say boycott them both and any other film that does the same.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 8:04 AM, Kelwyn < ravena...@yahoo.com > wrote:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocomplex/2010/05/racebending.html

And playing Dastan, the hero and titular heir to the Persian throne in the
$200-million tent-pole film, is none other than Hancock Park's own
Swedish-Jewish-American prince, Jake Gyllenhaal.

! Groups Links

(Yahoo! ID required)