It reminds me of when John Wayne played Ghengis Khan. That was one of the
most horrible train wrecks in the history of moviemakingdom. :) It is so
"hollywood" to pick whomever is on the top 20 list of stars to do a movie
that its a cliche. The way that they do business it is the equivalent of
picking a white guy to play MLK. There is very little difference in how they
cast movies now versus 30 years ago.