Then mine must be off slightly, Amy. When it comes to driving, I can nail
almost anywhere within reason, but don't ask me *how* to get there. I'll
invariably point you in exactly the wrong direction.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant