ahar...@earthlink.net
I'm really looking forward to seeing this film.  I liked the trailers and I
love Jackie Chan.  I hate the title.  The story has nothing to do with Karate
which is a Japanese thing.
It is about kung-fu and China!  This film's title insults billions of Chinese
people all over the world that Hollywood is so greedy to sell tickets by
exploiting the Karate Kid franchise that they think folks are too stupid to
tell the difference between Karate and Kung-fu?
All those slanty-eyed Asians are all alike, eh?  Typical Hollywood willful
ignorance.  They could have correctly and accurately called this film Kung-Fu
Kid and with Jackie Chan's name on it, sold just as many tickets I bet!

I'll still go for Jackie Chan, if nothing else.

Amy

It's not Jaden.  It's his parents. The world hates his parents  but worship
money  too much to say it to their faces.

Generation X and early Y are under-achievers.  We coin phrases like
"underwhelm". Will and Jada  do what they  say they're gonna do. Collectively,
we don't like that. And so yeah, they're gonna be hatred towards BOTH kids.
Wait till Willow's album drops.

What has amazed me is the amount  of BLACK hatred towards Jaden. We keep hating
on young  people who are doing  good work, and we wonder why  the majority of
young people wanna stay under-achievers.