From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 3, 2010 7:31:14 AM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Last Airbender" Widely Panned

Maybe he or his bosses thought that it would have more appeal if it were a
white cast? I dunno. I wonder how close it was to the storyline or even the
anime? Sometimes it is kind of hard to take a story like that and boil it down
to 90 minutes.

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 4:12 AM, Martin Baxter < martinbaxt...@gmail.com >