From: Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, July 3, 2010 5:38:10 PM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Last Airbender" Widely Panned

I agree. I was going to mention that insiders have said he's not at all open to
constructive criticism or suggestions. I remember that he had a meeting with
studio execs sometime during the process of "Lady in the Water", where the
conversation turned to their concern that the film wouldn't be good. It was
reported that M. Knight was in turns pissed, insulted, and finally, actually
hurt, literally blinking back tears at the criticism.