These are great.  Although I once saw a traffic light that did some kind of
crazy blinking when the caution light came on.  It was late.  It seemed
brighter than normal.  For a second, I thought it might mean something other
than what normal traffic lights mean.  I think I'm getting to the point
where I need some warning when the everyday changes.