Fascinating, thanks! I loved "Planet Hulk", enjoyed the "World War Hulk"
series, but kind of lost interest after that.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <martinbaxt...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:37:15 AM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Marvel Dumps Norton as Banner for "Avengers" Flick

Keith, banner, since being relieved of his Hulk side, has felt the need to vent
his still-present rage through the mind games he plays on people. I saw in
another post that you aren't up on the Son of Hulk storyline, but Banner took
the kid under his wing, to make him tougher. The trips he put that kid through
were unbelievable.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

I wonder if Cera might not be a bit too young? I don't follow Hulk. What's up
with Banner's behaviour?