Keith, I'm still loving the run on this. if I may toss in a theory of mine,
this new alternate reality allows for a few love triangles to spring up.
Jo-Zane-Fargo leapt to mind immediately for me, as well as
Allison-Carter-Grant. And, based on the trailer for next week, a third
triangle I also contemplated in my RevSF group is looking better.

Allison-Cater-Stark... like the head of the physics department at my old
school said, "Watch it, now!"

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant