There is no comparison between Big Oil and Walmart.  People continue to earn
substantially above living wages in the oil industry.  Walmart lowers
everyone's wages.

I know Walmart's official headquarters are in Bentonville, Arkansas.  I stand
by my China statement.

By the by, 2012 has been playing in heavy rotation on cable recently. One of
the most ridiculous things in a movie full of ridiculous things is the decision
to repopulate the world with billionaires.

If there is anything more worthless than a billionaire, I don't know what it
is.  Can you imagine trying to rebuild the world with that sorry bunch of
Waltons down in Bentonville?  (Riddle: what is the easiest way to become a
millionaire?  Start as a billionaire).

This is why they buried Pharaohs with their slaves.  Somebody has got to do the
work on the other side.

~rave!