I am not feeling the latest FF comics. What are your thoughts?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <martinbaxt...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:13:02 AM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Topic: Favorites?

I've never really narrowed down a favorite SF movie character, Mr Worf. The
other categories are easy.

My favorite book character is Prince Corwin of Amber, because he and I are a
lot alike. Well, so is my favorite comic book character, Jack Knight of James
Robinson's "Starman" run. My favorite comic book remains, of course, Fantastic
Four.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Mr. Worf < hellomahog...@gmail.com > wrote:

What is your favorite scifi movie character?

What is your favorite scifi book character?

What is your favorite comic book and comic book character?