Actually Ebert, the old school fart he is, loved the movie. Gave it positive
review. :)

Saw it, LOVED IT. I don't think it was as groundbreaking as the Matrix for
awesome storyline but it was definitely very, very cool. I had no problems
following it and I'm not a "ooh shiny" when it comes to special effects
either.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html