From: "angelababycat" <asrobin...@mindspring.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:21:21 PM
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: From Ringword to A Pebble in the Sky

Not too scifi heavy, but just didn't flow. I also didn't connect with the main
characters so I didn't care who decided to get on the space ship or not. By the
time they were in the ship and approached by those 5 lights or whatever (around
page 60), I was a little confused and disinterested. In contrast, I'm already
half way through Pebbles.

Did I give up too soon on Ringworld?

Angela