You bet. If you want to ease into Zelazny to see if you like him, check out one
of his books of short stories, such as "The Doors of His Face, The Lamps of His
Mouth". You get the full flavor of his writing style.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Short_story_collections_by_Roger_Zelazny

Or check out the first of the Amber novels to see if you like it. It takes
Amber a while for you to get what's going on, but it's awesome. It's about a
royal family that lives and rules in a reality called Amber, considered the one
"true" reality, of which all other realites, including our Earth are just
reflections--"Shadows". The members of this family have the ability to "Walk in
Shadow", meaning they can move through adjacent parallel realities. Amber is a
land where no science as we know it works, a place of constancy and stability,
and can be thought of as the endpoint and anchor of Order. As a member of the
family moves through Shadow, he/she can in time walk further "away" from Amber,
into realities where things like science (guns, electronics, etc) start
working. As there are an infinite number of alternate realities, a walker can
literally find any universe he/she wants and live there. A family member can
find a reality, for example, where he has a counterpart that rules all of
Earth, then kill that doppelganger and take his place. They can envision an
Earth where giant space fleets have conquered the galaxy, and go
there--whatever they want. The members tend to walk in one direction, then
shift reality around them bit by bit. For example, you might start walking down
the street of your city, and shift things so that it's fall instead of late
summer, then shift it so that it's snowing instead of just cold, then shift to
a city where there are fewer people on the streets, etc. The more subtle the
shifts, the easier it is to move through Shadow. For example, you could start
out in a modern Boston and desire to go to a Boston circa 1766 populated by
purple simians, but the jump from now to then would be tougher than slowly
walking through Shadow to that reality.

In time, if the person so chooses, he/she can walk so far "away" from Amber,
that they start approaching realities where true magic works. They enter realms
where faerie walk the Earth, where the stars literally dance in the heavens,
where everyone in the world uses incantations like we use speech, where trees
talk and water sings, etc. In short, the Order that is Amber is being left
behind toward the other pole of reality, anchored in a place called The Courts
of Chaos. Magic is seen as something wild and unsteady, and as one gets closer
to Chaos, magic and magical creatures become the rule. At the Courts, all laws
as we know them don't really exist, and reality can be bent by one's will.

The first Amber novels deal with Corwin, a scion of the family royal who wants
to rule Amber,and gets involved in murder, battles, and struggles with the
royal family of the Courts of Chaos. See, as cool as it is to be able to rule
any reality you want, since everyone knows Amber is the "real" reality, then
any alternate one is always thought of as a pale imitation. Even if one were to
rule a very close reality with nigh perfect duplicates of Amber itself, it'd be
seen as a poor substitute. It's a fascinating series dealing with magic, war,
internecine battles, the nature of reality, greed and lust for power.

Highly, highly recommend it.