From: Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, August 20, 2010 2:37:23 AM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Barnes and Noble bites the dust

Agreed, there's a difference in the experiences. I guess for younger folks, the
tactile experience is the button pushing and scrolling, which is as familiar to
them as page turning and caressing the spine of a book is to us. I guess when
those kids' children and grandchildren are reading, then those then-parents
will
complain about how you can enjoy reading a book when the comforting feeling of
keypad is replaced with swiping at holoimages in empty air.