Really sad, but not uncommon, unfortunately.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 8:42:19 PM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] WTF??? Hitler DNA Tests Show He Likely Had Jewish,
African Roots, Daily Mail Says

I asked my sister for a little more info. Apparently, they own a horse ranch
and appear in local parades with their horses as Hispanic riders.

>From what I understand, their great grandmother was white, so I guess they are
>claiming that side of the family.

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

Could be a million reasons. Don't know them, so can't say. Some do it because
they honestly feel such areas have better quality of life (schools, homes,
parks, etc). Some do it because they feel deep down that white is better--even
if they can't admit it to themselves. I have some black friends like that, who
live in majority white, very conservative areas. Always complaining about
racism and stuff, but never seem to be able to find the will to move. Makes me
impatient...