--- >

<<Is this the real Chris?  Or is this some strange extraterrestial life
form that has taken over his body?

Chris/Alien:  I have assumed the identity of your colleague so that I
can conquer your planet.  Submit.  Resistance is futile.

SFNoirperson:  Oh God!  Look at him!  He's all slimy with green
tentacles.  We're doomed!

Narrator:  Is this the end of earth?  Can no one save us?  Tune in next
time.  Same Noir time.  Same Noir channel.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM