Three Basic Questions:

1) What am I supposed to be comparing? Comparative Length of
information? Similar works? I don't get it.
2) If it's about work, didn't Mr Yoda appear on the world before anyone
or anything in Lucas' world? Or am I missing something?
3) Not connected to the comparison bit but something I noticed on the
Barnes entry made me wonder if there is a kind of African martial art
out there. I think Asian martial arts are beautiful and effective, mind
you. But I wonder if there are other martial arts -- Native American or
African styled-- that we never studied which are equally graceful and
effective?  -C

--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hayden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Zo.u8A/lOaOAA/Zx0JAA/DtIolB/TM