Again, I agree with you totally and felt that Survivor
was an attempt to get published at an early stage in
Butler's career. It could have spawned a series; but,
it was a bit thin on character development and, as
later works showed, not her forte (off world fiction).

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM