I don't really mimic the style I'm reading. My problem was that
shakespeare and the King James Version of the Bible were so in my head
that if I wasnt careful I'd get into the mimickry. I thought I'd never
get out of it. But I've managed to control it. Basically by really
getting to know the feel of the story.

Don't worry, your own voice will get control of itself and put all
other voices in their place.

-C
-- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "my_current_identity"