I agree...whenever I am reading someone else's novel, it begins to seep into
what I'm creating...

my_current_identity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I'm curious, can you
usually read while you are writing something
major? I have been reading like crazy lately because I could not
read while I was working on a novel. Everything that I wrote sounded
like what I was reading, so I stopped reading fiction -- for the most
part.

(Marian)

--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Carole McDonnell"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Cecil:
>
> Thanks. Here are the sites...which will lead you to more sites.
>

> Website is: www.carolemcdonnell.com
>
> Publisher is: www.juno-books.com
>
> My website lists the books I'm in and the amazon and B&N link. Juno
> Books also has the description of the book.
>
> http://juno-books.com/blog/?p=63
>

> --- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, Astromancer <cwbadie@> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Carole, I know you've posted your sites many time, but could
> get them one more time?

"Let’s just saying you know more than you think, but we’re not going to help
you figure it out." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie