I'm in.  I made a couple of photo movies with WMM and I could do a trailer fo r
the book I don't even have published but i think it would be fun anyway.

Carole McDonnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Again, Chris, you're being a sweetie. (I should relish that...seeing
we butt heads so often.) And as I said, I need to understand how to
use the graphics part of the Windows Movie Maker. Those texts really
should be over some nice photos or totems, mountains, deserts, yadda-
yadda. But I gotta figure that out.

It would be sooo good though, if we could create trailers for our
books and then create a black sf "channel" or "group" on youtube that
folks could visit when they're looking for black sf books.

We'd really have to commit, though. It's something that needs
exploring, i guess.

-C
--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hayden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>