Connie:

I've created a group on youtube. So after you've finished making your
trailer and added it to youtube, your websites and myspace or any
other site you're connected with...then add
a copy of the video to this group.

http://www.youtube.com/group/blackbooktrailers

This would be soo good if we could make it work. And if we can get a
lot of black writers to make trailers and add to it.

-C

--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, Constance Burris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Great ideas.
>
>   I just read Tobias's Ragamuffin.  Ohmygosh. It had so much action
with great Black characters.  We are really making our presence known
in this genre.  I was so surprised to see a seemingly White author
have such strong Black characters.

>    I like how you are not backing down from the marketing aspect of
writing.  I think you're actually enjoying yourself now.