Um did you say late Robert Jordan?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sincere <sincere1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 11:45 AM
To: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SciFiNoir Lit] ...is anybody reading ANYTHING?

lol

 and i thought it was just me... :)

 I'm reading A New Spring- the Wheel of Time prequel by the late Robert
 Jordan... it's been sitting on my shelf forever, and I finally just picked
 it up and started thumbing through it. Walking through Brooklyn, found a
 copy of RA Salvatore's The Orc King on the stoop of a brownstone--one of the
 many tales of Drizzt Do'Urden the dark elf from the Forgotten Realms Fantasy
 series. I read the original Drizzt novels (along with the accompanying
 Icewind Dale books) way back as a kid. I didn't keep up with the continuing
 novels or spin-offs. So I have to go on wiki just to catch myself up to what
 the heck's been going on. I'm sure tales of the "ebon-skinned" evil elves
 will get under my own ebon skin as I read... though I always did like the
 storyline. When this semester ends, I might dive into it.

 Sin aka Black Galactus

 On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:30 AM, ravenadal <ravena...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 > This is supposed to be a SciFiNoir LIT group...is anybody reading
 > ANYTHING...sci fi?
 >
 > ~rave?

__._,_._