Hi Jeff

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016, at 02:15, jeff witz wrote:
> For Ndimage, you can find an example of geometric_transform, but it
> doesn't work for me, map_coordinate is not suited for a full image
> mapping.

We have accelerated warping implemented for certain kinds of
interpolation, but fall back to ndimage for more complicated cases.
Inside the transform module, there are some examples of how we use
map_coordinates underneath the hood.  The fast version is implemented
in Cython.

Thanks for the new benchmark!

Stéfan