Hi all,

Just a few comments about this SLEP from a contributor and user of the
library :).

I think it is important for users to be able to quickly and easily
know/learn which arguments should be keyword arguments when they use
scikit-learn. As a user, I do not want to have to double check each time I
use a function the arguments that should be keyword arguments. Hence the
following sentence of the SLEP "the decision for these methods should be
the same throughout the library in order to keep a consistent interface to
the user"  is very important to me. Also how  is this going to be rendered
by sphinx in the doc? (before numpydoc supports section for parameters)

Thanks,
Albert