Alphax wrote:
Neil Hodgson wrote:
Alphax:
Not sure if this is related to the makefiles or my system config, but
after compiling Scintilla (using mingw32-make under MSYS),

  To me MSYS is a strange environment. Possibly you are seeing
effects from the different shell (copy vs cp?) or similar.

I'll check it out next time I compile SciTE again (1.68 or so, probably).

I encounter this when I use Msys, but was so far too lazy to fix it. Changing some backslashes in the Makefile fixes things:

../bin/Scintilla.dll:   ../../scintilla/bin/Scintilla.dll
        $(COPY) ../../scintilla/bin/Scintilla.dll $@

../bin/SciLexer.dll:    ../../scintilla/bin/SciLexer.dll
        $(COPY) ../../scintilla/bin/SciLexer.dll $@

../bin/SciTEGlobal.properties:  ../src/SciTEGlobal.properties
        $(COPY) $^ $@
../bin/abbrev.properties:       ../src/abbrev.properties
        $(COPY) $^ $@

(and so on for the rest of the properties files)

Then also fix DLLS and LEXPROPS and probably some other things as well. But since I use sc1.exe almost exclusively, and I set SciTE_HOME, I've never needed to have those files copied over.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)