Karl Anderson wrote:
:What is the correct pronunciation of SciTE?

Interesting :) Have I been mistaken calling it "sight" all this time?
I personally prefer (sight/site)SciTe because it conveys a sense of vision.
By the way, I was delighted to see Komodo using Scintilla, it made me feel very much at home.

 "We can't go on living like this"
 -Mikhail Gorbachev

:  Neil Hodgson wrote:
: : : : What is the correct pronunciation of SciTE? I've heard different
: : :  people
: : :  butcher it different ways.
: : : : : Its simplest to say "skite" which is Australian for "boast" : : : "i" like in "ski"/"lee" or "sky"/"lite" ?
:  Do you pronounce the trailing "e" ?

Gosh - I just always spell out the acronym when talking or thinking about it: S c i T E. :)

Robert Roessler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rftp.com