On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 08:49:42 -0500, mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi,
>

>> One small thing: in find in files (also linux),
>> i cannot uncheck the match case (it is checked, and that I don't want),
>> I search in 95% of all cases case insensitive.
>You cannot change this. However, changing the 'find.command' property to
>use a case insensitive grep for example should work. I haven't tried it
>myself, but I suspect SciTE shouldn't fiddle with any settings whether
>match case is selected or not because find.command could be anything.

Hello,

I will try this on ubuntu.

>> Problem I have with favs.lua and buffers.lua:
>> buffers.lua: The list of open buffers is shown, but if
>> I select one of this entries, nothing happens (the selected buffer will not
>> get the focus).
>>
>> The favs scrips (I have a SciTE.favs file with valid entries) doesn't show
>> up.
>>
>> You know the files?
>>
>> http://lua-users.org/wiki/SciteFavs
>> http://lua-users.org/wiki/SciteBufferSwitch
>OnUserListSelection is being overwritten.
>
>You could put this in your lua extension script that loads the others:
>
>   function OnUserListSelection(listID, s)
>     if listID == 10 or listID == 12 then
>       scite.Open(s)
>     end
>     return 0
>   end
>
>and remove the definitions of OnUserListSelection in favs.lua and
>buffers.lua

Cool, thank you very much, it works.

In Favs.lus:
Problem was:
        local file = props["SciteUserHome"] (It looked not in the current
directory), this I replaced with:
        local file = props['FileDir']

>> One thing:
>> (a little OT)
>> I have a DrPython plugin, where I can sort the buffers,
>> rearrange them and select with the initial letter of the beginning
>> of the filename typing the letters.
>>
>> Is there such a script available for SciTE?
>> Screenshot: http://mitglied.lycos.de/drpython/DocList.png
>No, unfortunately.

Would be quite interesting to write such an animal.
(Or Kein-Hong Man? the master of lua scripting :) :) )

Do you think, it is possible? :)

>> Many thanks in advance again!
>>
>No problem :)
>
>Take care,