Mitchell,

>> Hey how hard would it be to add <style type="text/css"> /* CSS */
>> someone to do it and add that support? It would be really nice if it had
>> that.
>
>You could try out SciTE-st (http://caladbolg.net/scite_st.php) which
>allows Scintilla to have dynamic lexxing support. The install is a bit
>of a pain right now until the code stabilizes more (mainly the Lua lexers).

The bad think about dynamic lexxing is they're scripted... and that is a
double-sided blade, in one hand it's easier to add/modify/"optimize" lexers,
but on the ugly side, it's going to be much much more slower... Still,
thanks for the tip, I didn't know about SciTE-st, and it's always good to
know new languages could be added more easily when speed and optimization is
not paramount (or just for testing purposes.)

Regards,
Kronuz.